About GAC Laser International Logistics
GAC Laser International Logistics (GAC Laser) is a clearing and forwarding company jointly owned and controlled by the Laser Group and GAC (The Gulf Agency Company Ltd). GAC Laser provides specialist project logistics and supply chain solutions for South Africa and value-add services related to import and export clearing, forwarding and international trade.
GAC Laser has offices in each of South Africa’s major ports and these operations are complemented by GAC’s extensive international network, servicing more than 1,000 locations worldwide.
GAC Laser has skilled personnel, dedicated operational resources and experts who understand the challenges and complexities of a number of specialist industries including Energy and Renewables, Textiles, Agriculture, Paper and Pulp, Healthcare and Defence.
Please refer to Our Specialist Expertise section to see how we can support your industry specific needs.
Laser (The Laser Group (Pty) Ltd) is a proudly South African company and one of the largest independent logistics businesses in the country. With unrivalled domestic capability and full global reach, Laser is uniquely positioned to offer integrated end-to-end supply chain solutions across all industry sectors.
Laser consists of three key operating entities:
- GAC Laser providing specialist and value-add services related to import and export clearing, forwarding and international trade.
- Laser Logistics offering domestic and cross-border contract logistics, specialised retail distribution and cold chain delivery solutions.
- DPD Laser, operating as Dawn Wing, specialises in <30kg express distribution services for both B2B and B2C segments.
Laser is further complemented by its two leading international partners:
- GAC, The Gulf Agency Company Ltd, a widely recognised global provider of integrated shipping, logistics and marine related services with over 9,000 employees operating from 300 offices worldwide. Read more about GAC at www.gac.com
- GeoPost SA, a wholly owned subsidiary of Le Group La Poste. GeoPost, through its market leading network of DPDgroup, is the second largest express parcels player in Europe, further complemented by operating businesses in Russia and CIS, South America, Asia and Africa. DPDgroup employs over 70,000 delivery experts and delivers over 5-million parcels to 230 countries each day.
How can we help?
Send us an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.